In today’s world we can do with some wisdom to help love conquer hate.
In stead of starting your day checking out the (mostly negative) news, waking up with these quotes can make a world of difference.
I refuse to hate…
We are completely overwhelmed and forever grateful that this quote we created, got shared over 634.000 times, has been seen by over 40M people, liked by 3M people and generated over 100,000 comments. Some are hateful, but…
… we look at the comments from the Bright side (what would you expect ;-)). It’s great to see:
- so many people seeing (30M), sharing (470k) and liking (2.8M) this message, stating to refuse hatred and comment about it (90k comments)
- many discuss the difference between hatred and strongly disagreeing.
- the people that open their hearts on why they voted for whom, show others they are just human beings, often with similar dreams and wishes. They just made a different choice when voting.
- it becomes more and more clear that – of course – those who voted for DT or HC – are NOT the embodiment of these two politicians and their policies. We see more and more people realising this. And that the discussions should center around the political policies, not ‘the’ people.
- some people talk about the realisation that its ‘just’ politics and that WE should all BE the change we want to see. Something we cannot delegate to politicians.
So… except for the (to be expected) hate comments here and there, we think the message is having a positive impact. So keep the dialogue going! It’s the best medicine against hatred.
The School of Life
We learn how to read, write, do math. But here you can learn something that really matters... how to live a meaningful life. Also check out their YouTube channel. It's awesome.