Current vacancies (1)
At BrightVibes, we are looking for a bright videographer, who is fluent in Dutch and English, to join our team in Utrecht. Are you a storyteller who wants to make an impact with inspiring video stories? Then we are looking for you!
We are a media company with a mission: to make the world happier, fairer and more sustainable. We do this through videos and articles that we post on our social media channels, website and partner pages. Globally, we reach around 30 million people a month with our stories, and 2,5 million Dutchies. We do this for various partners such as Sustainable Urban Delta, Fairphone and LifeTerra. And we make loads of independent productions too.
As a videographer, you will be responsible for creating video productions. It’s key that you enjoy being involved in all the different stages of production. From A-Z, you will be involved in our BrightVibes productions: Researching beforehand, drafting the interview questions, shooting day and post-production. You will do this together with a young, internaional and committed team.
A day can look very varied: in the morning there may be shoots scheduled where you will go with a colleague, while in the afternoon you will work on an edit or preparations for other shoots.
– You want to use your storytelling skills to have a positive impact
– You have at least 2 years of work experience
– You are available 3/4 days a week
– Have experience shooting and editing videos (and can work in Final Cut Pro or are willing to learn)
– You are able to contribute content to the video productions (doing research, drafting questions, thinking along location)
– You are motivated to make the world fairer and more sustainable
– You can work independently and in a structured way
– You have an inquisitive and flexible working attitude
– You speak and write fluent Dutch and English
What we offer:
– A job where creating a positive impact is at the core of all we do
– Become part of an international, passionate team
– A salary of €1,800 to €2,400 based on 32 hours per week, depending on work experience
– A six-month contract or the possibility to work as a freelancer
– A nice workplace in the centre of Utrecht
– The opportunity to develop yourself further within the company
– Occasional opportunities to travel abroad
To apply, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Bright Videographer’. Thank you and we’re looking forward to hearing from you!